Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Training a Dog is Easier Than Training a Man

It seems the older we get the more the little things in life that we do everyday become so important. We get in routines so we do not have to think of our next daily task. Every morning I get up and make the bed before I leave the bedroom.  I love to get into a nice, crisp, made bed at night. The kids are asleep, it is the end of the day, and the house is almost all mine. Matt takes this love away from me.
Matt works 3rd shift so we rarely sleep at the same time. He gets out of bed at about 8:30pm to go to work. He never makes the bed for me. He also does not understand a sheet and comforter system. Correct me if I am wrong but the purpose of a fitted sheet, flat sheet, then comforter order is to dirty the sheets and only have to wash those each week.
I explained the whole process and how dead skin falls off while we sleep and such. He just cannot get it right. Or maybe he sleeps just under the comforter to "show" me who is boss. Does he care that much?
Forget astronauts and brain surgeons, marriage is the hardest thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment