Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Matt is Clueless

We haven't bought a lot of groceries lately because of Christmas and low income and such.  I have just bought the bare minimum like milk, bread, and eggs. We ran out of onions about a week ago. 

Matt gets home at 8am from work and eats dinner instead of breakfast.  He is fumbling in the kitchen for a while while I am in our bedroom working on the computer and drinking my morning coffee.  About an hour later Matt comes in and gets ready for bed. He says, "What did you cook this morning with onions?"

"What?" I say thinking the only thing I made that morning so far was the coffee.

"Well, I found some crumbs on the counter. I tried them and they tasted like onions. I assumed you cooked with onions!" Matt said getting frustrated with me.

So Matt eats mystery crumbs that taste like onions but we have no idea what the heck he ate and he is getting upset with me cause I do not understand his questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment